Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX celebrates his birthday on June 28. He has launched several multi billion-dollar companies like PayPal, Tesla and SpaceX. He is also considered as the king of memes, everyone loves him for his bizzare memes, cars, his probe plans and much more. His various tweets like “Dogecoin”, “Shiba INU”. Musk whose quite active on his social media and loves to tweet on all sort of things from electric cars, to cryptocurrency, to space to all his 57.5 million followers.
The business tycoon who wants to colonise Mars and make humans a multi-planetary species celebrates his 50th birthday. Fans are rushing in to congratulate him and sharing posts wishing him. His mother, Maye Musk, was the first one to wish him with posting a throwback picture of baby Musk.
‘Happy Birthday Elon Musk’ hashtags trending on twitter
Elon Musk’s stans wish their “Dogefather” on his 50th birthday. Dogecoin which started as a joke in 2021, but the joke turned out on those who didn’t take this meme seriously. As, Musk tweet about “Dogecoin” leads to 15% price spike within 24 hour. As of now, his tweets often lead to sudden spike or fall in the price. Dogecoin literally classified as “Meme Coin” is currently over $34.97 billion. This was the highest ever cryptocurrency.
DOGECOIN CREATOR BILLY MARKUS ALSO WISHED MUSK.
Musk’s tweets have a big influence on cryptocurrency prices, and particularly if you track the Dogecoin price , you can see the huge effect that the Tesla CEO has had.
This is really sweet. #HappyBirthdayElonMusk— Shibetoshi Nakamoto (@BillyM2k) June 28, 2021
Thanks @elonmusk for the rad, ridic fast electric cars, for making space cool again, and for enjoying that dog money thing that I made years ago ~ https://t.co/ZflHXWz3rw
As Elon stay pretty active on twitter and has a huge fan following. Hence, fans gathered on twitter to celebrate the Spacefather’s 50th birthday. And they created hilarious memes on Musk’s birthday. Here are some of them for Elon Musk.
Not “engineer,” Twitter? Happy birthday to Elon Musk. pic.twitter.com/5meAEDBlZT— Lora Kolodny (@lorakolodny) June 28, 2021
Fans rush in to wish Elon Musk on hi Birthday
[email protected] (@tirumalaraoch1) June 28, 2021
Here are some facts about Tech Billionaire :
- At just the age of 12, Elon Musk created a video game and sold it to a computer magazine.
- Like many Billionaire Entrepreneurs, Musk’s official annual salary for Tesla motors is just $1.
- Elon Musk became an American citizen in 2002, at the age of 31.
- Elon Musk IQ is estimated to be 155.
- Musk also founded/co-founded several companies, including Zip2 (with his brother), PayPal, Tesla, Neuralink, Thud, OpenAI, The musk Foundation and The Boring Company.
- As of April 2020, Musk had a net worth of $24.6 billion. A millionaire just at the age of 27 in 1999.
- Musk has been married 3 times, of which married british actress Talulah Riley twice.
- He recently had a son, with partner Grimes and the couple named their baby “X AE A-12”.
- Apart being bomabred with a lot of memes over the unusual name, Elon had to change it to “X AE A-XII” as state of California does not allow numerics in name.