Well we definitely need someone to hype us like the cast of Euphoria hypes Zendaya. She recreated an Iconic Fashion Moment with a purple Versace dress that Beyonce wore in 2003 BET performance.
Zendaya bow down to Queen Beyonce at BET Awards to pay tribute to her and we can’t take our eyes off her incredible dress and the way she carried it. The cast of Euphoria dropped their jaws after seeing Zendaya in the purple Versace dress, carrying a long A-Line skirt above the Queen Bey’s dress.
Zendaya at BET Awards
Zendaya never disappoints her fans when it comes to the game of dressing. The Euphoria star burned the red carpet previously at the 93rd Academy Awards, with her marvellous looks, wearing a vibrant lemon yellow Valentino cutout gown and diamonds worth $6 million by Bulgari, completing her outfit with the Jimmy Choo heels.
Recently, at BET 2021 Awards, Zendaya wore the same Versace dress that Beyonce wore in 2003 BET performance, and recreated the Iconic Fashion Moment, which took away the hearts of many. She bow down to Queen Bey at the awards, paying tribute to her.
She shared some exquisite captured pictures of her on her Instagram account and wrote in the caption, “Crazy in love“. The Euphoria cast hyped up the actress by dropping some of the best comments under the post shared by her.
Check out the posts shared by Zendaya on her Instagram here:
The cast of Euphoria including Hunter Schafer, Storm Reid, and Alexa Demie dropped comments which read, “my jaw dropped“, “I wonder what it feels like to be God’s favorite“, “thank💚goddess$$ss“, “You are unreal“.
Some other reactions from Zendaya’s fans
What do think of this dress worn by Zendaya to pay homage to Queen Beyonce?
- ‘House of Dragons auditioning process was extensive’ : Olivia Cooke who stars in the Game of Thrones prequel had sworn to secrecy for 6 months
- [BREAKING] Addison Rae permanently banned from TikTok: Here’s what the TikTok-star-turned pop singer has to say about the TikTok ban!
- Prabhas to romance Kareena Kapoor Khan in Sandeep Reddy’s ‘Spirit’? Here’s all you need to know!
- Kashmera Shah delves into Rubina Dilaik-Abhinav Shukla’s journey from Bigg Boss 14, here’s how actor Shakti responded
- “1 year to this masterpiece” Netizens and cast of Scam 1992 celebrate 1 year completion of Scam 1992, shower love on the cast and content of the masterpiece
- Diljit Dosanjh ‘SHER’ song from ‘Honsla Rakh’ out now: Shehnaaz Gill beating up Diljit Dosanjh in a video went viral as the cast promote their upcoming movie in London